Publication and Publishing
Publishing(Books published by “Mate Marketing Technology” and ZSEM in Croatia)
The Modi Doctrine: New Paradigms in India's Foreign Policyby Anirban Ganguly, Vijay Chauthaiwale, Uttam Kumar Sinha
States today are far more engaged in diplomacy than ever before, actively building relations with other states to harness their mutual commercial and cultural strengths. Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s outlook to global affairs is no different, yet there is a nuanced approach in linking India’s foreign policy to domestic transformation. While on the one hand, his policies seek to attract foreign capital, technology and open foreign markets for Indian products, on the other, they are geared towards regional stability, peace and prosperity.
The Silk Roads: A New History of the Worldby Peter Frankopan
Peter Frankopan, a brilliant and fearlessly wide-ranging young Oxford historian marches briskly through the centuries, disguising his erudition with an enviable lightness of touch, enlivening his narrative with a beautifully constructed web of anecdotes and insights, backed up by an impressively wide-ranging scholarly apparatus of footnotes drawing on works in multiple languages... This is history on a grand scale, with a sweep and ambition that is rare… A remarkable book on many levels, a proper historical epic of dazzling range and achievement.
One Man's View of the Worldby Lee Kuan Yew
In this book, Lee draws on that wealth of experience and depth of insight to offer his views on today's world and what it might look like in 20 years. In this broad-sweep narrative that takes in America, China, Asia and Europe, he parses their society, probes the psyche of the people and draws his conclusions about their chances for survival and just where they might land in the hierarchy of tomorrow's balance of power. What makes a society tick? What do its people really believe? Can it adapt? In spare, unflinching prose that eschews political correctness, he describes a China that remains obsessed with control from the centre on its way to an unstoppable rise...
Kissinger: 1923-1968: The Idealistby Niall Ferguson
Niall Ferguson has created an extraordinary panorama of Kissinger's world, and a paradigm-shifting reappraisal of the man. Only through knowledge of Kissinger's early life (as a Jew in Hitler's Germany, a poor immigrant in New York, a GI at the Battle of the Bulge, an interrogator of Nazis, and a student of history at Harvard) can we understand his debt to the philosophy of idealism. And only by tracing his rise, fall and revival as an adviser to Kennedy, Nelson Rockefeller and, finally, Richard Nixon can we appreciate the magnitude of his contribution to the theory of diplomacy, grand strategy and nuclear deterrence. The book also provides an insight into the Vietnam War.
Publications(Books, collections of papers and editorial books of the CroAsia Institute’s scholars)
- • 白伊维 [Ivica Bakota]：《前南地区国家社会转向及社会发展研究》 [Social transformation of Yugoslavia and beyond] 当代世界出版社2019年.
- • 白伊维 [Ivica Bakota]：《第八卷：南斯拉夫》[Vol. 8: Yugoslavia]; 沈志华 [Shen Zhihua]：《冷战与社会制度转型》[The Cold War and the transformation of Socialism], 上海人民出版社2019年.
Papers(CroAsia Institute’s scholars)
- Stopić, Z., Niebhur, R., Pickus, D. (2020). Toward Nonalignment: The Improbable and Fateful Intersection of Yugoslavia and China in the Early Cold War, 1948–1951. in: Journal of Balkan and Near Eastern Studies (Taylor&Francis, DOI: 10.1080/19448953.2020.1867811), January 2021.
- Bakota, I. (2020). Diamond stage in Sino-Croatian relations, Croatian International Relations Review (CIRR), XXVI(86).
- Stopić, Z. (2020). Croatia and the Chinese “17+1” cooperation framework. Croatian International Relations Review (CIRR), XXVI(86), 130-154.
- Stopić, Z., Đurđević G. (2020). No escape from Balkan? The ‘Balkans’ in the contemporary Croatian scientific thought. Southeastern Europe Studies (巴尔干研究), I(1), 162-190.
- Bakota, I. (2019). A new stage in Sino-Croatian relations. China International Studies, 6.
- Stopić, Z., Li Yunxiao (李云霄) (2019). Confusion between the communists: Yugoslavia, China and the Cominform’s 1948 resolution. In: Jakovina, T., Previšić, M. (eds.) The Tito-Stalin Split 70 Years After. Zagreb-Ljubljana.
- Stopić, Z. (2019). Četiri etape kineske kritike Jugoslavije [Four stages of the Chinese Criticisms of Yugoslavia]. Historijski zbornik [Historical Journal; Croatia], LXXII(2), 357-372.
- Silić, M., Njavro, M., Silić, D., Oblaković, G. (2018.) Health Belief Model and Organizational Employee Computer Abuse. HCI in Business, Government, and Organizations: Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- Bakota, I. (2017). Political Economy of the Western Balkans and Chinese Investment Initiatives. CASS, Beijing.
- Bakota, I. (2017). Chinese Foreign Policy in the Western Balkans: An Assessment of 16+1 / 7(8) +11+1+ (n) / (1-1) + (1-1) + n Approaches. CASS, Shanghai.
- Silić, M., Njavro, M., Oblaković, G. (2017). Understanding Color Risk Appropriateness: Influence of Color on a User’s Decision to Comply with the IT Security Policy—Evidence from the U.S. and India. In: Business, Government and Organizations. New York: Springer International Publishing.
- Stopić, Z. (2017). Pisani odnosi s NR Kinom: Što su, kako i kada Kinezi pisali o Jugoslaviji i Hrvatskoj. [Publishing relations with the PR China: What, how and when did the Chinese write about Yugoslavia and Croatia]. Historijski zbornik [Historical Journal; Croatia], LXX(1), 137-157.
- Njavro, M., Posedel, P., Vizek, M. (2015). Regime Switching Behaviour of Real Estate and Equity Prices in Emerging Countries. Prague Economic Papers.
- Stopić, Z. (2015). Prikaz znanstvenih istraživanja o Drugome svjetskom ratu u Kini [Review of World War II Research in the People’s Republic of China]. Historijski zbornik [Historical Journal; Croatia], LXVIII(1), 143-164.
- 白伊维 [Ivica Bakota]：《南斯拉夫档案介绍》[Yugoslavia Archives Introduction]《冷战研究》期15第3期2014年.
- 白伊维 [Ivica Bakota]：《1968年苏侵捷克后中南和解的进程》[The Process of Reconciliation between China and Yugoslavia after the Soviet Union’s Invasion to the Czech Republic in 1968]《北大国关青年期》第7期2013年.
- Podobnik, B., Horvatić, D., Njavro, Đ., Njavro, M., Stanley, H. E. (2012). Scaling of Growth Rate Volatility for Six Macroeconomic Variables. Contemporary Economics.
- Podobnik, B., Horvatić, Davor; Petersen, M. A., Njavro, M., Stanley, H. E. (2009.). Common scaling behaviour in finance and macroeconomics. European Physical Journal B.